This 2.74 acre site conveniently located in the heart of Northeast Edmonton, in the area known as Aurum Energy Park. With direct access to the high load corridor and Anthony Henday Ring Road, the site is connected to major transportation corridors including Highway 16 east-west and Highway 63 north to Fort McMurray. And, with just 15 minutes away from the core of Edmonton, this land is an ideal location for modular construction, pipe laydown, industrial storage and/or manufacturing.
• Site is fully fenced and gated with perimeter lighting
• Medium industrial allows for a wide variety of uses including yard storage and manufacturing
• Outstanding access to Yellowhead Trail (Highway 16), Highway 21, and Alberta’s Industrial Heartland
• Heavy industrial gravel/compaction (ability to handle heavy loads)
• 2016 completion of Edmonton’s ring road will provide access from all directions
• Clean Phase I ESA available
• Flexible lease terms available